It is time to place your mark
on the world.
Your personalized brand development process delves deep into the elements that makes your business unique. Through a series of private brainstorming sessions, we focus in on the imagery that defines you, and craft it into the structure of your brand identity. We help you discern your target market and create a customized style guide that shows you how your logo and logotype works along with textures, color pallets and a submark that will launch your company into the market place.
Ideal for a new or established small businesses looking to expand their branding beyond just their logo and business cards, and need more than just one logo design for all their print branding needs. With 4 variations and 3 brand collateral pieces, you receive a full collection of brand assets to elevate and expand your brand’s presence, both online and in the market place.
With brand development at the core of our business, we are more than just your designer. UTLTRN is your brand consultant and soundboard for any ideas or questions you might have about your brand’s design or development. This is what you will get with our deluxe brand identity suite:
- One (1) Primary Logo Design
- Three (3) Complementary Variations (different orientations)
- Digital and Printed Style Guide including:
- 3 Color Palette
- Two (2) Brand Patterns or Textures in a 8½” x 11″ 300dpi JPEG format.
- Submark (additional icon that is not your logo but pairs well with it)
- Facebook Cover and Logo Profile Photo
PLUS THREE (3) BRAND COLLATERAL PIECES
- One (1) Two Sided Business Card Layout
- One (1) Two Sided Postcard Layout
- One (1) Two Sided Brochure Layout
Perfect for the start up entrepreneur or small business owner who understands the importance of brand consistency but isn’t quite ready for the complete brand identity package. If you are looking for a less expensive way to delegate your design services, this is the perfect package for you. More than just a logo, but not as inclusive as a full brand design package. Providing you with the most important basics to get your brand moving and off on a solid start.
- One Primary Logo
- One Submark
- One (1) Two-Sided Business Card Layout
- Facebook Header and Profile Photo